Sunday, October 16, 2011

Farmer's Wife Sampler #54-Kitchen Woodbox

I'm loving this quilt right now!  Although the blocks are only 6", it's still gives me room for a little fussy cutting that I can't really do for the Jane with all it's little pieces.  And think I forget the joy of digging through fabric when I have a project all planned out with its pile of specific colors.  Apparently I really love purple and green as I have a plethora of them in my boxes and drawers!  Two days of the same colors are a rut and I'm promising myself that the next block will be something completely different!  I have plenty of purple and green quilts at my house and this one is supposed to be scrappy!  I'm working my way up to thinking outside the box for the next block.

ttfn
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment