Thursday, February 9, 2012

Now, where were we?

Not that you could tell from the blog updates, but I've been very busy!  I have, however, been finding the most fun apps on the right of my blog...the Flickr carousel and as of last night, my Jane layout.  I'm very proud of my Jane picture.  Used a free photoshop program called Gimp to transfer my pdf graph into a jpg file.  Love it!

Now...here is an update on Jane!























 I think that's all of them!

I've also been working on some crochet and trying out some new joining methods for granny squares.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! Accueil! Je suis tellement content que vous avez déposé par!

      Delete
  2. I could not reply to your comment on my blog because you are a no-reply blogger. Thank you so much for your encouraging comment about my Farmer's Daughter Quilt project. And I love your Jane blocks. They look like the colors of Alpaca wool! http://www.starwoodquilter.blogspot.com/2012/03/wheel-quilt-block.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny! Yes! The Jane blocks are EXACTLY the color of alpacas! I hadn't thought of it but Jane matches my fiber bucket! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete