Monday, November 26, 2012

Cinderella's Midnight Belle of the Ball

Here's our new baby, Belle, with mommy, Cinderella.  She's the first cria born on our farm.  She was born May, 26th.  Now, at six months old, she's nearly as large as our smaller female, C.Me.  She's going through her teenage ornery stage, but all the ladies are teaching her her alpaca manners!  I can't wait to get into her fiber in the spring.  We believe she's medium or dark silver gray...lovely!

Lately I've been working on spinning and my knitting.  The knitting is going better, but I discovered last night that I'm making my knit stitch backward.  Hmm.  Well, I'm going to finish what I'm working on...I don't think anyone will notice...and change my style on the next project.  Onward!




I've started a small quilt group at my local library and we're each making a Farmer's Wife Sampler.  These larger blocks seem so enjoyable after working on Jane.  And using my scraps is a great way to remember so many of those past projects.









No comments:

Post a Comment